In search of a marketing specialist who can create marketing strategies in order to meet monthly project goals. Have to be able to work independently and self sufficiently. Will have freedom to strategize and execute different marketing plans whether independently or with the help of a team member. Will need to develop and present ideas to the team as well as engaging in meetings focused on expanding the marketing reach of our company. Needs to be familiar with or able to quickly learn Microsoft office, QuickBooks, Outlook, and Sam.gov. Need to be self motivated and flexible to research certain marketing related topics suggested by the team. Paid by salary and bonus on top.
- Create and propose marketing strategies in order to generate projects meeting monthly sales goals.
- Engage with other members of the company on critical thought processing on topics that are marketing related.
- Collaborate with potential clients such as interior designers, contractors, and/or residential home owners for marketing work related purposes.
- Develop presentation materials in order to engage an audience during smaller focused meetings.
- Determine and create general marketing collateral needs in order to efficiently bring in more projects.
- Plan and coordinate with others on executing marketing strategies that will ultimately bring success in monthly goals.
- Gather, understand, and monitor the general landscape of the industry and communicate related news and positioning to team members.
- Work independently to reach monthly goals by using self prepared and executed marketing strategies.
Meerodan Interiors is a wall designs company that installs wallpaper, venetian plaster, and many other faux finishes. We are in search of a marketing specialist who will ultimately bring in more clients reaching monthly project goals. This job is remote at the moment, but we will meet multiple times a week. In time, this will become an office based job. It will be expected that the marketing specialist will be prepared for meetings with their own ideas and strategies ready to be executed. Also, it will be their responsibility to work independently to ensure and oversee that we reach monthly project goals. Because there may be tasks and audiences that are unfamiliar, we encourage the specialist to take their own time to do research in order to perform their highest quality work. There may be miscellaneous tasks such as meeting with clients for quotes, or picking up items here and there. This is a full time Monday-Friday 9am-6pm position. Overall, this position will be flexible and more surrounded on independently meeting monthly marketing goals.